Price $29.95 – Schools and companies – please call for bulk discount prices.
Please check for shipping
Emergency Food 9 bars - Each serving individually wrapped!
3 day supply
Schools and companies – please call for bulk discount prices.
- Longer shelf life than bottled water (5 years vs. 6 months)
- Purified, sterilized and sealed in air tight pouches to prevent bacteria growth. (A major problem with bottled water supplied)
- Unlike bottled water which must be stored in dark, cool places, these packets withstand temperatures ranging from -40F to 230F
- Easier to transfer than a large water bottle. Pre-divided
- US Coast Guard approved
- Can be used as a cold compress
- 5 year shelf life
- No cholesterol or tropical oils
- Non-thirst provoking
- Meets strict Hebrew and Islamic dietary requirements
- Predivided rations make it easier to control equal consumption for each individual
- Approved by Defense Personnel Support Center, UN Agencies, U.S. Army and USCG
- For children: Just add milk for a great tasting cereal
- Protected in durable, waterproof, vacuum sealed packaging to withstand temperatures ranging from -40F to 300F
Ingredients: Wheat flour, vegetable shortening (made from partial hydrogenated soybean oil and partial hydrogenated cottonseed oil), cane sugar, dextrose, dried coconut, corn starch (GMO), corn syrup, soybean lecithin, vitamins & additives.